As we all know, there’s a reason behind why we all have to wear “pink” ribbons and pink wardrobe this month. Think Pink. October is Breast Cancer Month. Get today’s Gulf times Qatar newspaper issue, 23rd Oct. I am featured by the fabulous host Zunira Malik with Qatar’s influential and talented ladies for Whatsupdoha’s “Breakfast with Zunira” think pink breast cancer awareness segment.
The segment was conducted at Lagoona Mall and sponsored by Tim Hurton’s Qatar. Other than me, the show was filled with the following influential ladies and women’s organizations of Qatar:
- Zunira Malik, host of WhatsUpDoha’s “Breakfast with Zunira”
- Gerley Quilala, cancer survivor who was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and cured
- Evridiki Iliaki “How women work”, Qatar’s women’s community empowering women to grow and succeed
- Beautynomad, beauty blogger and makeup artist
- Anahi Brown of “Wellness by Anahi”, wellness coach
- Nisma Kamran, Pakistani lifestyle blogger “Life in Qatar”
- Azqa Haroon, CEO of “BeautyhookedQatar”, beauty and makeup blogger
- Eileen, in demand latina model of Qatar
- Solange Abou Zahra, Lebanese fashion designer based in Qatar especializing in gowns and abayas
- Eme Makeup artist, pro makeup artist certified by Kryolan M.E.
- Trendy Diaries, fashion and personal style blogger
- Nicavia makeup, makeup artist based in Qatar
- Makeup lounge by MK, aspiring makeup artist
Anahi Brown and Azqa Haroon has provided powerful speeches and information about Breast Cancer awareness. Gerley Quilala, has shared her heart-wrenching survival story from stage 3 Ovarian Cancer. And to brighten things up, I have provided a “think pink’ inspired makeup look on model Eileen to commemorate Breast Cancer month on one’s beauty look by using pink hues and monochromatic makeup.
Watch out for the show and pictures on the next posts soon! Get your copies!!!
(photo taken from my camera.)