Every makeup artist/makeup bloggers/beauty enthusiasts are raving about these concealers and I won’t wonder why. The name says it all. Maybelline New York’s new “Instant Age-Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment concealer is a must have to one’s staple makeup kits. And finally, the range has arrived Qatar!
- These sleek-packaged concealers has a micro-corrector sponge applicators that instantly diffuses unwanted pigmentation in seconds.
- It is 0.2 FL OZ. The size is just right and efficient to fit in one’s makeup kits.
- Comes in 6 shades: Brightener, Fair, Honey, Light, Medium, and Neutralizer.
What it does:
- The formula of these concealers are infused with Vitamin C Goji berry and Haloxy which aids in treating and erasing fine lines and dark circles instantly.
- Delivers a full-coverage texture which can be buildable.
- Skin appears radiant and refreshed in seconds after application.
- Twist collar of the Micro-Corrector Applicator by following the direction of arrows. Wait until the concealer is visible on the sponge (it may take some turns on first use). Using the applicator, apply concealer directly to the desired pigmentation of skin (either under-eye area or on fine lines), blending in an outward motion.
- My recommendation: use the concealer after your foundation to provide a more airbrushed effect. Can be accompanied by a beauty blender sponge or desired makeup brushes for more polished blending.
- As recommended by Maybelline: For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade under concealer shade. To add a luminous touch, apply the Brightener shade to the inner corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and, bridge of the nose.
What I love:
- It’s special full-coverage pigmentation formulated so well that it doesn’t crease in hours of long-wear and it’s non-greasy formula which makes it buildable for coverage.
- You can either use it alone just to cover desired areas or you can use it after foundation for a more erased concealer effect.
What I wanted to change:
- It’s sponge applicator is amazing but it breaks which leaks in a couple of use. I think if the company improves the elasticity of the applicator, it will be more perfect.
- Include extra sponge applicator.
- Improve the cap’s closure as it leaks.
- If they can also add a removable brush option with it, too.
- And perhaps, more color for the much darker skin.
Things to consider:
- You can find these at any Maybelline retailers in the region. I bought these concealers at Carrefour Villagio.
- Stocks may vary. In case out-of-stock, expect the whole range to re-stock in the upcoming weeks.
- You can get them online at https://www.maybelline.com/face-makeup/concealer/instant-age-rewind-eraser-dark-circles-concealer-treatment.
- Keep posted on my future updates. I only had purchased Brightener, Medium, & Neutralizer shades as these are the only ones available as of now. Will post swatches as soon as I get the rest.
(photos taken by my camera)