To all M.A.C. COSMETICS lovers and consumers of the Middle East region, it is real. For the first time in history: M.A.C. is on sale!!! 25% off on everything!!! Perfect treat for everybody!
THE 25% SALE EXPERIENCE
At first, it was hard to believe. But, M.A.C. GCC artists have been posting about the sale on social media.
I made a visit to M.A.C. Villagio’s new store and I am beyond thrilled with the 25% SALE happening! Such a big move for M.A.C. Middle East, as there weren’t any sale offers in the past as huge as this from the brand in the region………way back my M.A.C. heyday. So, I find it practical for both consumers and artists due to makeup expiration date limit, personal stock, and makeup replenishment as the demand from the brand is very high in the region.
F.Y.I., it’s hygienic to change and dispose your makeup, too!
Don’t forget M.A.C. offers their “BACK TO M.A.C.” recycling program wherein you can return 6 containers of any M.A.C. products to avail 1 lipstick. Quite proud to participate in such offers for the first time. Sales may vary from different M.A.C. branches.
To take part on this first-time sale is wonderful to witness. M.A.C. has a special place in my heart and for the consumers, this is a great offer! Since this is the fist sale for M.A.C., I still have no idea how the sales will be held: either yearly or quarterly. But, make sure you pay attention to signs, and always check your handphones as they send automatic sms on your phones.
…………..Don’t miss this great deal!
THE NEW STORE
Although I miss the old location due to memories of my M.A.C. past, the new M.A.C. Villagio store is very beautiful, colorful, vibrant, and huge– very similar to the store I visited in Hong Kong last year. It also has a resemblance to the M.A.C. Duty Free in Qatar’s Hamad International Airport. Took my makeup artist friend Cherden Reyes, of @minklashes.forless and @cherdendenis with me (thanks to our very patient husbands) and we both took in our essentials. (Sorry, husbands!)
My main focus was for my makeup kit. I will have to pass by again within this week for my personal use.
My personal tip:
- Make sure you list your needs before paying them a visit, to know what you need to buy as the store is very crowded.
- You can also make a list of items you need and ask someone to purchase for you to avoid the long queue.
- Collect 6 pieces of all your used or empty M.A.C. products to avail 1 lipstick (limit to 4 lipsticks only). So prepare your Back-to-MAC’s in advance!
- SALE started March 1, 2017 and ends March 5, 2017 so make sure you make your trip worthwhile.
- Consider buying brushes first. They last for many years or for some…a lifetime.
OHHHHHHHHH THE “WALLET-DAMAGING-BUT-WORTH-IT” M.A.C. HAUL
As a makeup artist, although I have used various brands ranging from drugstore, high end and luxury, I am still very loyal to M.A.C. products. There’s just some products that I can’t let go of! Upon flat-laying and computing my purchase, I think I have made the best decision. My complete M.A.C. makeup haul and it’s purpose:
- 3 pcs. of Prep + Prime fix spray mist (perfect as makeup base and makeup fixer, makes makeup last all day)
- Studio Fix Fluid Foundations: NC 15, NC 42, & NC 35 (matte liquid foundation, full coverage)
- Studio sculpt foundation NC 42 (gel foundation, perfect for cameras, waterproof, medium to full coverage. Winner of Miss Universe, Miss Philippine’s Pia Wurtzbach swears by this.)
- Cleanse off oil (makeup remover, removes everything – can be used with water or as it is. I also use it to clean my brush belt.)
- Prep + prime translucent powder (perfect for touch ups and baking)
- Raizin powder blush (dark sandalwood with a hint of warm hue matte blush)
- Select cover-up concealer NW25 (full coverage concealer, one of Kim Kardashian’s favorite concealer!)
- 2pcs. of Painterly and 1 pc. of Soft Ochre paint pots (waterproof eyeshadow base, holds everything)
- Opulent “Noir”mascara (thickens, separates every lash hairs, intense black)
- Beguile brow gel (ash brown gel mascara for brows perfect for all hair types)
- Lip pencils in Cherry, 2 pcs. of Soar (Kylie Jenner’s fave), Whirl, and Cork
- NW/25 chromagraphic pencil (perfect beige pencil for correcting, waterline, and for highlighting small areas like brow bones or lips)
- 263 liner angled brush
- New contour brush
- Soft and gentle Mineralize skinfinish highlighter (can be used wet or dry)
- Full coverage foundation NC 55 (extra full coverage, will use this for contour).
Kudos to M.A.C. Middle East Team for their hard-work!
For more information, visit MACCOSMETICS.COM. Visit your nearest M.A.C. stores.
Now, off to my makeup kit set up!
(photos from my personal camera.)