The secret is out. After 2 years in the making, and a couple months full of teasers, our pop princess Rihanna’s makeup line Fenty Beauty, is coming to your nearest stores soon! Her hard-work, work, work, work, work is totally worth it as she has signed a $10 million dollar deal with Kendo LVMH for the complete makeup line! Check out for more in this blog post.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BRAND:
- Rihanna’s makeup line is called “Fenty Beauty” because her last name is Fenty.
- This is not the first Riri makeup project. She has collaborated with M.A.C. Cosmetics in the past, for her own limited collection makeup.
- It is said that the brand, according to Rihanna herself, will focus mainly on different shades of skin color that will cater to all skin types without the need to mix a couple of products together.
- She has signed a $10 million worth deal with Kendo – LVMH to do the entire makeup line, so definitely this is a luxury makeup brand.
- We all know Rihanna is a makeup fan and a makeup user herself so this makeup line took 2 years in the making due to product knowledge and precise composition of formula. I think, she has had experiences with makeup and this helped her with perfecting the line so it’s worth the wait!
- Official date is scheduled this fall. But official launch dates around the globe may vary.
I’m pretty sure Riri has a very strong fan base, and there are those that aren’t fan of her music but love her beauty and her makeup (like I do). So, this collection will cater to everyone. And…since she is indeed, a woman of color, this will be a beautiful makeup range. As a makeup artist, I am hoping this will be a line of game-changing makeup.
I can’t wait to shop and get my hands on them!
Make sure you keep posted on my blog posts!